Oli knows a lot of places in the city to eat at, that he will tell you about right here with some of the Olidaytours NYC Restaurant Recommendations.
Restaurants and Bars in New York City – there are so many places to go and eat. Here you will find a couple of suggestions:
- The Stagecoach Tavern – just north of Times Square on 7th Avenue, between 53rd and 54th Street you will find a great bar/restaurant, where beers are $5. Go and enjoy a good time and meet Edel and her great, friendly staff team today.
- Philip Marie im Villag – very nice restaurant in the village
- Parker and Quinn – great burgers just south of Times Square
- Capital Grille – always a great place to visit
- El Vez – Mexican Restaurant just around the corner from the 9/11 Memorial
- Panna 2 – Indian Budget restaurant with a surprise
- Juliette – in Williamsburg for Sunday Brunch
- Urban Rustic – breakfast in Williamsburg
- New York Distilling Company – best place to visit if you are in the area
- Los Charritos – in Hoboken – enjoy the view on you way to and from the restaurant
- Brendans Bar – great food on 35th street
If you want more recommendations, get in contact with Oli directly or check out our German webpage: http://www.olidaytours.de/nyc-restaurant-empfehlungen/